Portal Security Policy
Since its first launch, the G20 platform has put the confidentiality of the information of its users and visitors at the top of the list of priorities, and the portal administration is making every effort to provide a high-quality service to all beneficiaries, and the General Administration of Information Security and the General Administration of Information Technology in the Ministry were not satisfied with applying only the highest recognized security standards, Such as obtaining ISO27001 and ISO22301 certificates, but it periodically updates security procedures and measures. Perhaps the latest things that the Ministry has done and is working to implement on an ongoing basis with regard to confidentiality and information security is represented in the following measures:
- The highest degree of protection has been implemented through data encryption and the use of https.
- The latest antivirus programs are used and updated on an ongoing basis.
- Applying the recognized quality standards in the field of electronic portals (W3C).
- Strict procedures and measures to protect the security of the information and technology we use to prevent fraud and unauthorized access to the systems used.
- Regular and periodic update of protection procedures and controls that meet or exceed the standards.
- Continuous training of the portal's work team to get acquainted with everything new in the field of managing electronic portals.